Learn how to:
- Write in a suitable style and tone of voice for your target audiences
- Present information with impact
- Make complex information clear and concise
- Make every word count and cut ‘dead wood’
- Take care with jargon, technical terms, ‘business speak’ etc.
- Use strong, precise, active verbs
- Create effective sentences and paragraphs
- Use signposts (headings, bullet lists, frontloading) for accessibility
Date: To be confirmed. Please contact us for details.
Numbers: Limited to 12 attendees